White Boer Pumpkin
$34.00 – $46.00
- Step up your Autumn style: Ditch the same-old-same-old orange pumpkins, and try a mix of heirloom pumpkins, gourds, and squash in unusual, shapes, colors, and textures.
- White Boer is the workhorse of any cleverly designed pumpkin display. The color white, in any landscape, will pop and be visible against greenery and architecture from a distance. And it's exaggeratedly squashed shape, makes this pancake of a pumpkin fabulous for stacking!
- FUN FACTS-- All fruit in the Squash & Pumpkin families are edible! Gourds are ornamental, and not for eating.
- Most often used for decoration, White Boer do have a pleasantly nutty flavor and can be used for cooking.
- PUMPKIN PRO TIPS-- Create a barrier between your pumpkin and the surface it is placed on with a bit of hay, burlap, or cut autumn branches. This will allow air flow below the pumpkin and keep it from rotting against the wet surface. If a critter gnaws on your pumpkin, or you have carved your pumpkin, rubbing Vaseline into the exposed fruit will prevent dehydration and mold.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford