Swiss Chard ‘Bright Lights’
- Swiss chard is an easy-to-grow leafy green with wide leaves and thick stems that can both be used in cooking.
- For best results, be sure to plant this in full sun to partial shade! When watering, keep soil evenly moist but ensure that there is good drainage!
- This plant will grow to be about 2.5' wide and 1' tall.
- Please Note: Our inventory of plants & containers changes frequently to ensure quality & freshness. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences, but may substitute sizes to fill your order to value.
- Please Note: To guarantee specific plants be included in your order, please call us directly at (203) 661-5600.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford