Red Hubbard Squash
- Step up your Autumn style: Ditch the same-old-same-old orange pumpkins, and try a mix of heirloom pumpkins, gourds, and squash in unusual, shapes, colors, and textures.
- Red Hubbard Squash is a truly clever addition to any pumpkin decorating scheme. The deep reddish color absolutely pops when paired with the gray and white pumpkins. And they come in a variety of round to oblong almond shapes. Great for mixing.
- FUN FACTS-- All fruit in the Squash & Pumpkin families are edible! Gourds are ornamental, and not for eating.
- Red Hubbards have grainy golden flesh that is full-flavored and sweet.
- PUMPKIN PRO TIPS-- Create a barrier between your pumpkin and the surface it is placed on with a bit of hay, burlap, or cut autumn branches. This will allow air flow below the pumpkin and keep it from rotting against the wet surface. If a critter gnaws on your pumpkin, or you have carved your pumpkin, rubbing Vaseline into the exposed fruit will prevent dehydration and mold.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford