Potted Evergreen Insert ~ Leucothoe
$95.00 – $275.00
- PRO TIP: Evergreen Shrubs planted in containers will hold their color until the frost breaks in February or March-- though not all container-planted shrubs will survive the transition to warmer weather. Container Gardens are best when refreshed seasonally. Remove the shrubs in Spring and replace with plants best-suited to the season.
- "Tulip" size insert measures 12" wide x 10" deep
- "Small V" size insert measures 16.5" wide x 6" deep
- "Large V" size insert measures 20.5" wide x 8.5" deep
- If your pot is deeper, don't worry! Inserts can be propped up to the container's height.
- PLEASE ALLOW 3 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
- Please Note: Images shown are examples only. Your custom arrangement will be created specifically for you!Please Note: Our inventory of plants changes frequently to ensure quality & freshness. You may note desires & preferences in the Special Instructions field below, and we will do our best to fulfill your order within your delivery window.Please Note: To guarantee any specific plant species to be included in your arrangement, please call us directly at (203) 661-5600. This product is available for pick up in our store or local delivery only.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford