Organic Neptune Tomato & Veg Fertilizer
- 2-4-2 ratio
- Foliar fertilizer; will be absorbed through roots and through foliage.
- Available in 1 pint size
- Instructions per Neptune Harvest brand:
- Shake well before using. Prepare for one application only. Do not store diluted fertilizer.
- House Plants: Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Do not over water.
- Outdoor: Use 1/8 Cup (1 fl. Oz.- 1:128) per gallon of water. Feed vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs every 1-2 weeks. Apply until soil is saturated or as a foliar feed until leaves are wet, top & bottom. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.
- Lawns: 1 gallon covers 8000 sq. ft. Feed monthly during growing season, once more in fall.
- Compost Enhancer: Use 1/4 Cup (2fl. Oz.) per gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.
- Seed Germination: Soak in solution of 1 teaspoon per cup of water.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford