Nicolas Vahé – Mixed Seed Topping
- With a strong belief that it should be easy to eat good, tasteful, healthy food, cooking doesn't have to be complicated.
- Developed in Denmark, made in France, and founded in 2000, Nicolas Vahé started his brand by making jams in 2011 and has since expanded his line into a wide range of gourmet offerings for the curious chef!
- All items are developed in-house, from raw-locally sourced ingredients around Europe, and is free from preservatives.
- Makes for a crunchy addition to fresh salads or use in baking to top off breads and other treats!
- Contains a mix of flaxseed, golden flaxseed, millet, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- 6 oz
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford