Monstera Minima (rhaphidophora tetrasperma)
- Monstera Minima (rhaphidophora tetrasperma) is a split-leaf tropical climbing plant that looks like a smaller version of the Monstera Deliciosa. They are, however, different types of plants.
- Comes in a 4.5" plastic growers pot.
- As your monstera minima climbs taller, you can gently fix it to a moss pole for support (see our indoor design experts to order a moss pole).
- Bright-indirect sunlight exposure. Can tolerate some direct sunlight, but not for extended periods of time. PRO TIP: If you notice that your Monstera Minima's leaves are losing some of their shape (their splitting becomes less pronounced, they start to look like regular flat philodendron leaves) that means it is not receiving enough light.
- Water when soil is nearly bone dry.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford
McArdle’s indoor green plants are guaranteed to last for at least one month. McArdle’s indoor blooming plants are guaranteed to bloom at least three weeks. Please note the care instructions for beautiful, happy and healthy plants.