Monstera Minima on Moss Pole in White Cachepot
- Two Monstera Minima (rhaphidophora tetrasperma) planted in a neutral white cachepot fixed to a moss pole for easy climbing.
- Pot chosen may vary from the one shown, based on availability. We will ensure that it is neutral and white.
- 1 moss pole is included in this container garden. Additional moss poles are available for purchase in our flower shop. Moss poles are made to order for $15 a piece (Price for up to 3 ft moss pole. Pricing will vary for larger moss poles).
- This indoor container garden measures approximately 16" wide x 28" tall.
- As your monstera minima climbs taller, you can gently fix it to the pole with bind wire (also available for sale in our Garden Shop).
- Bright-indirect sunlight exposure. Can tolerate some direct sunlight, but not for extended periods of time. PRO TIP: If you notice that your Monstera Minima's leaves are losing some of their shape (their splitting becomes less pronounced, they start to look like regular flat philodendron leaves) that means it is not receiving enough light.
- Water when soil is nearly bone dry.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford
McArdle’s indoor green plants are guaranteed to last for at least one month. McArdle’s indoor blooming plants are guaranteed to bloom at least three weeks. Please note the care instructions for beautiful, happy and healthy plants.