Athyrium ‘Pictum’ (Japanese Painted Fern)
- Scientific Name: Athyrium niponicum var. pictum
- Fronds are a soft grayish-green with an overlay of silvery hues accented by contrasting dark maroon midribs
- In the garden, this plant will reach a maturity of approximately 1.5-2' wide and 1-1.5' tall.
- Rabbit and heavy shade resistant.
- Partial shade to shade exposure
- Mounded growth habit
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford
McArdle’s perennials and shrubs are guaranteed to last for at least one year when planted in the ground with compost. We recommend purchasing compost at the same time as purchasing your plants.