Flying Bird Botanicals Organic Tea
- Welcome to Flying Bird Botanicals, where passion and craft combine to create a cup worth celebrating. Beautifully delicious, nourishing teas and drinking chocolates are handcrafted in Bellingham, WA using herbs lovingly grown on organic farms here in the USA and on organic farms around the world. Unique original recipes are slowly and carefully tailored to each batch of tea according to the flavor and origin of each herb, tea leaf, and spice. You are invited to share a cup and drink in the beauty.
- Available in nine flavors:
- Cold Comfort - Bring warmth and comfort to the cold season while supporting respiratory and sinus health with this refreshing and aromatic blend of mint, tangy rosehips, lemon and spicy ginger.
- ***SOLD OUT***Bluebird Morning - Wake up to your heartsong with this deliciously complex and lively herbal blend. Crafted with ginkgo and gotu kola to support circulation, heart health and mental clarity, complemented by tangy lemongrass and rose hips and spiced with cinnamon and ginger. Enjoy this uplifting cup in the morning or when ever you need a bit of inspiration. A Flying Bird original.
- Peace of Mind - Hawthorn flowers brightened with lemon balm and mint bring you an aromatic peace offering. This tea is 100% grown and gathered in the Pacific Northwest.
- Lemon Mint Maté - Refreshing lemon and mint with pure Brazilian Yerba Maté. Great hot and iced.
- Jasmine Green - An enchanting blend of fine mountain grown green tea scented and decorated with delicate summer jasmine flowers.
- Wholesome Cleanse - A refreshingly unique combination of flowers, herbs and roots create a delicious whole body detox that supports liver and kidney function.
- Lavender Orange Grey - Black tea delicately scented with pure bergamot, enhanced with garden lavender and sweet orange. A delicious take on the classic Earl Grey. We love it with honey and cream.
- Ancient Sunrise - A blend of Fairly Traded and Sustainably Harvested Organic Himalayan and Chinese Black Tea from the Yunnan province including leaves from protected strands of ancient tea plants and teas including Himalayan Oolong grown in gardens owned by the women who work them in the beautiful mountains of Nepal. The flavor profile is delightfully bright and floral with a wonderfully complex bouquet and malty finish.
- ***SOLD OUT***Harvest Moon Red Chai - Chai spices rounded to perfection with African red tea, vanilla bean and a touch of citrus.
- 6 Tea bags per container.
- Temperature and steep time vary between varieties.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford