Echinacea ‘Baja Burgundy’
- AKA "Coneflower". With a compact form and resistance to drought, this flower is a must-have for the easy perennial garden.
- Full sun exposure to maintain optimum blooms
- Echinacea is in the Daisy family, native to the Eastern United States, and has dark green, slightly prickly foliage that deer avoid, and blooms with a cheerful ring of petals around a spiny central seed cone. They thrive in heat, becoming very tolerant to drought after their first year in the ground.
- Grows to approximately 22-24" wide x 18-20" tall.
- Comes in a 1-gallon plastic growers pot
- PRO TIP: Echinacea are beloved for attracting butterflies when in bloom. Resist the urge to deadhead and leave the seed pods for songbirds in autumn.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford
McArdle’s perennials and shrubs are guaranteed to last for at least one year when planted in the ground with compost. We recommend purchasing compost at the same time as purchasing your plants.