Container Garden ~ BOXWOOD + COLOR
$570.00 – $770.00
Note: Flowers shown here are no longer available. A different blooming annual will be used. This item requires three days to prepare.
- McArdle's is known for elegantly designed Outdoor Container Gardens that marry contemporary tastes & trends with the traditional stylings of New England homes. This design is classic, and a best-seller for us. Buy in pairs as stunning gifts for family members or new homeowners. Or buy in multiples to create instant lush & luxurious borders on patios & porches.
- Boxwood shrubs, with their tailored green mounds of evergreen leaves, are planted in simple geometric box planters, and need only an understated collar of ivy and colorful blooming annuals to complete the design.
- Planters are available in Rectangular & Cube shapes, with or without traditional ornamental detailing, and in a range of neutral colors. Make selections below and our Delivery Team will put these in place at your direction.
- Small Cube~ Container is 15" wide & 15" tall. Planted Design is approximately 16" wide & 24" tall.
- Small Rectangular~ Container is 23.5" long & 7.5" wide & 8" tall. Planted Design is approximately 26" long & 10" wide & 15" tall.
- Medium Rectangular~ Container is 27" long & 13.5" wide & 13.5" tall. Planted Design is approximately 30" long & 16" wide & 22" tall.
- PLEASE ALLOW 3 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
- Please Note: Images shown are examples only. Our inventory of plants & containers changes frequently to ensure quality & freshness. You may note desires & preferences in the Special Instructions field below, and we will do our best to fulfill your order within your delivery window.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford
McArdle’s perennials and shrubs are guaranteed to last for at least one year when planted in the ground with compost. We recommend purchasing compost at the same time as purchasing your plants.
Perennials and shrubs planted in containers are not guaranteed. However, customers who purchase container gardens with perennials and/or shrubs in them may transplant them to the ground before the first frost.
We specialize in premium plants, flowers and containers. Occasionally substitutions may be necessary to ensure that our standards are met. Care is always taken to maintain style, theme and color of the plant or Outdoor Container Garden. We may need to substitute containers, based on availability.