Catskills Provisions Wildflower Honey & Dipper
$5.00 – $15.00
- Give an organic gourmet gift the whole family will enjoy!
- Claire Marin of Catskill Provisions tends over 300 beehives in Delaware, Sullivan, and Madison Counties (as well as one hive on West 10th Street in Manhattan) in New York State which she works on with two other local beekeepers, and, working closely with a 4th generation maple farmer, taps over 2,000 maple trees and oversees the production and filling/packing of the pure maple syrup. The revenue from the syrup (the best she’s ever tasted in New York state!) is kept entirely within the local community.
- HONEY: Honey is the foundation of Catskill Provisions. Our kosher honey is raw and never heated, which maintains all of the antioxidants and amino acids that are lost in large-scale produced honey. Once you try raw, pure honey, you won’t have it any other way.
- Available in two flavors:
- Spring - Spring honey is light, golden honey harvested in early spring when bees feed on clover, apple, pear and cherry blossoms. This honey is best with light cheeses, fruit and yogurt.
- Fall - Fall honey is dark, rich honey harvested in mid-autumn when bees feed on chestnut, maple, goldenrod, sunflowers, cornflowers, asters, and daises. This honey is perfect with tea, cocktails, hard cheeses, and buttered toast.
- Dipper Sold Separately.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford