- Eggplants are a fun plant to grow-- Easy to grow in pots, lots of variety in fruit shape & color, and big beautiful pointed leaves with irregularly ruffled edges. Branches emerge from a central crown and grow upwards and outwards, reaching an average of 3-4' tall and 20-30" wide.
- Eggplants love sun and heat, and to be kept regularly moist, but not soggy.
- PRO TIP: Place several Stakes in a circle around your Eggplant when it's about 6-12" tall, or use a Tomato Cage, to create all-around support for the growing branches, which will become heavy when laden with fruit.
- McArdle's only stocks the best-of-the-best Edible Plant varieties! Trust us to select the best & healthiest plants for you on the date of your order!
- You may note in the field below if you have any varietal preferences, and we'll do our best to fulfill your preferences with the best of what's in stock!
- Your plant(s) may be one of these varieties:
- Eggplant 'Rosa Bianca'
- Eggplant 'Black Beauty'
- Eggplant 'Little Fingers'
- Eggplant 'Classic'
- Eggplant 'Orient Express'
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford
Our inventory of plants & containers changes frequently to ensure quality & freshness. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences, but may substitute sizes to fill your order to value.