- Step up your Autumn style: Ditch the same-old-same-old orange pumpkins, and try a mix of heirloom pumpkins, gourds, and squash in unusual, shapes, colors, and textures.
- Apple Gourds are the most rich shades of light green mottled throughout by a darker green.
- Let our designers choose the best ones on the date of your order.
- This gourd is about 6-8"x8-12".
- FUN FACTS-- All fruit in the Squash & Pumpkin families are edible! Gourds are ornamental, and not for eating.
- PUMPKIN PRO TIPS-- Create a barrier between your gourd and the surface it is placed on with a bit of hay, burlap, or cut autumn branches. This will allow air flow below the gourd and keep it from rotting against the wet surface. If a critter gnaws on your pumpkin, or you have carved your gourd, rubbing Vaseline into the exposed fruit will prevent dehydration and mold.
McArdle’s Signature Delivery
McArdle’s Signature Same-Day delivery is $10— premium delivery charges may apply during holidays—and is proudly offered to: Stamford, Old Greenwich, Glenville, Cos Cob, Riverside, Byram
Harrison, West Harrison, Port Chester, Purchase, Rye, Rye Brook, Armonk, Bedford